- We may process a variety of information provided by and/or collected from You. Such information includes IP addresses, browser and device information, information regarding User activity on the Website, booking preferences, personal and other information provided for the registration process, for reservations or otherwise, your Account details, data and information, credit card details and reviews and comments as well as any other information We obtain through operating the Website ("User Information").
- Your internet browser may allow the Website to install "cookies" (anonymous text files) on the User’s device. You may block "cookies" via the settings of their internet browser. Blocking "cookies" may affect the proper functioning of the Website.
- WE MAY TRANSFER USER INFORMATION WITHIN SWITZERLAND AND/OR TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR STORAGE, PROCESSING AND USE BY US, OUR PARTNERS, AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- BY ACCEPTING THE PRESENT TERMS, USERS EXPRESSLY ALLOW US TO PROCESS ANY USER INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE AND IN ANY MANNER BENEFICIAL TO OUR BUSINESS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING TRANSFER OF SUCH USER INFORMATION TO COUNTRIES WHICH MAY NOT HAVE AN EQUIVALENT STANDARD OF DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION.
- We use industry-standard security measures to protect User Information against loss, misuse and alteration. We store User Information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, but cannot guarantee complete security.
- We reserve the right to disclose User Information in the event of a warrant, court order or legal action requiring disclosure of such information or if We consider disclosure necessary in order to comply with the law or to protect our rights and other interests, such as to prevent fraud or imminent harm and ensuring the security of our network.
- Users may at any time contact us at email@example.com in order to ask for correction or cancellation of wrongful or misleading information relative to such User. We will in such case verify whether such User Information is wrongful or misleading and decide accordingly to keep, correct or cancel such information, subject to mandatory provisions of law.